Intellect Design Arena Ltd (“Intellect”, “we”, “us” or “our” which includes our partners, suppliers, clients) respects the privacy of every user and visitor (“you”) who visits, register with, or subscribe to our websites or solutions. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
This privacy statement outlines the personal information we may collect about you in relation to your use of our website and related information or services and how we may use such personal data. Intellect shall take the following reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information collected and processed fairly, transparently & lawfully:
- Intellect shall obtain the consent of you or your authorised entities who have taken your consent to process the information for the given purpose/s.
- Intellect shall notify you on disclosure of personal data to any third party if prior consent has not been obtained.
- Intellect shall secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, as per the prescribed standards to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
Which personal data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Your name, job title, work and/or home address, company, job function, industry, telephone number, email address, government-issued identity cards in order to register you for access to certain events, webinars and subscriptions to our services;
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send or share with us.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we, our clients, partners or our suppliers operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy, service obligations and applicable laws. Information that we collect may be transferred to or processed in the countries of our choice meeting the local regulations as applicable. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this policy.
Which rights do you have with respect to the processing of your personal data?
We respect your right to be informed, access, correct, request deletion or request restriction, portability, and objection rights in the personal information we maintain. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and kept up to date.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law/s) to:
- Request Access to your Personal Information: This right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and details of that personal data.
- Request Rectification of your Personal Information: This right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information: This right entitles you to raise an objection to further processing of your personal data by us for one or more than one purpose/s.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information: This right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purpose/s.
Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Information: This right entitles you to request that Intellect only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your Personal Information: This right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Intellect, or request Intellect to share such personal data to another data controller.
What do we do with your personal data?
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the following purposes:
- Administering our website and services;
- Personalizing our services for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- Sending you business related communications;
- Sending you email notifications;
- Sending you our email newsletters;
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or services (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Use of your information includes analytical information about you;
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website/services;
- Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud or misuse;
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service).
Why do we disclose your personal data?
Intellect may disclose your personal information as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy or to respond to legal process; maintain the security of our products or services; and to protect the rights and property of Intellect and its customers.
Intellect may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
Intellect will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and other risks);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may action to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
How long will your personal data be retained by us?
We maintain specific records management and retention procedures which are designed to comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us) and subject the longevity as needed by the laws.
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, loss, disclosure, or alteration, including technical, organizational and physical measures. We have sufficient controls, policies, procedures and guidance to ensure security of personal data is maintained at all stages of its lifecycle. You acknowledge that, owing to the increased threats, we have limitations to guarantee the security of data processed by us.
How to access and control your personal data?
- Please write to us at email@example.com with your identity proof (recognised Government ID) for any request to access, correct, update, erase, object any personal information we hold about you.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information.
When do we notify you?
Intellect and /or our related stakeholders (including customers / partners, Sub suppliers etc.,) shall notify you when:
- There is a major change with your personal data processing either by Intellect or its affiliated third parties that may increase the data privacy risk for you with the new arrangement or proposal..
- We disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities on a legal disclosure request.
- An unfortunate event occurred (security breach) involving your personal data at intellect or its affiliated third parties
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and shall be responsible to the extent possible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- By using the website and submitting personal information through the registration process you are agreeing that we may collect, hold, process and use your personal information for the purposes described above.
Our primary goal in collecting personal data from you is to give you an experience whilst allowing us to provide the required services and features that meet your business needs.
Email Marketing & Tracking
To better understand our users’ needs, we place cookies / track responses to our emails – for example, to see which links are the most popular in newsletters, and to log and follow up responses to our marketing messages. To do this, we use certain methods such as pixel tags and images. These are small image files that are placed within the body of our email messages. They indicate if a message has been opened and track click-throughs on links within the message.
Cookies and other technologies: A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to a user's computer or mobile device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. They are used for a wide variety of purposes such as website analytics – counting visitors and their behavior, targeted advertising, recording user preferences or for authentication. Intellect Cookies Policy.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your data. If any other purposes may arise we wish to use your personal data, you will be notified and your personal data will not be used outside of the services scope without obtaining your prior consent
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have any questions / suggestions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings through this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org